Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Ann Romney concerned about Mitt’s “mental well-being” if elected Prez

Um.

Romneys viaShutterstock.
Asked what her primary worry would be should her husband succeed in defeating President Obama on Nov. 6, Mrs. Romney replied, “You know, I think my biggest concern, obviously, would just be for his mental well-being.”"I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness and his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy, in his understanding of what’s missing right now in the economy – you know, pieces that are missing to get this jumpstarted,” she continued. “So for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it.”
As Fox’s Greta Van Susteren said recently, no one knows Mitt Romney better than his wife:
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: She stole the show in Tampa, and no one knows presidential candidate Governor Mitt Romney better. After all, Mrs. Ann Romney has been married to him for 43 years.
And as Mrs. Romney herself said in her convention speech:
“I know this good and decent man for what he is.”
So who are we to doubt Fox News and Mrs. Romney that if elected president we should be concerned about Mr. Romney’s mental health.
I know I am. Now.
In good news, at least she didn’t say he was brainwashed.
Watch Mrs. Romney talk about her husband’s poor mental health at 7:08 into the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment