Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mr Romneys, how do I express this..utter failure at communications

As most of you know, I am a democrat, proud of it.  I could not swallow what the republicans are looking to do to my (our) country. I am no fan of the republican party, they have a presidential candidate who flips on everything he has stated in the past, his so called etch-a-sketch campaign. And in these videos I have tried to show, the biggest flip flops he has done, the auto bailout, the bin affair, the 'war' on women, I mean  how many times is he going to change his stance to mimic President Obama, or try to take credit for Obama's success's.  Do I want a President who lies, changes his mind, does not talk about his wealth, has 22 off shore bank accounts, and only tells the rich behind closed doors what they can expect from him as President.  Like I said, I am a Democrat, and the idea of a Romney presidency literately scares my undies off.  I am in fear for those less fortunate than me, and I am not nearly rich enough to be free.  
“We don’t need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget,” says anti-tax enforcer Grover Norquist. “Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become president of the United States.” 
interpreted by @EzraKlein in his tweet: "Norquist does not expect Mr Romney to lead as President, he just wants him to sign (Paul Ryans) Bill."









No comments:

Post a Comment