Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Barackdubs has made some interesting videos

Barack Obama Singing Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO [OFFICIAL]




Uploaded by on Mar 26, 2012
Please subscribe! I'll be making more videos throughout the year.
If you like this video, please 'like' and favorite so I can make more!

Do you like liking Facebook pages or following Twitter profiles? Neither do I.
facebook.com/baracksdubs
twitter.com/baracksdubs

Thanks!
Video content from whitehouse.gov public domain.
Audio content is an instrumental of Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO.

Obama 'Sexy and I Know It' mashup takes Web by storm

By Adele Hampton - 03/29/12 10:41 AM ET
President Obama is sexy and he knows it.

At least, that's what a recent viral video mash up of Obama singing LMFAO's hit single "Sexy and I Know It" would suggest. "When I walk on by, girls be looking like, 'Damn, he fly.' I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new LA freak, yeah," the president raps.
"When I walk in the spot, this is what I see, everybody stops and they staring at me. I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it," he continues in the chorus. "I'm sexy and I know it."
Edited by University of Tennessee student Fadi Saleh, or baracksdubs, as he's known on YouTube, the video complies bits and pieces of the president's speeches and one particular dance number ultimately creating a viral hit that's garnered more than 1.2 million views.
Video mash ups of politicians have recently taken the Web by storm. Last week, viral video impresario Hugh Atkin put together a parody of Mitt Romney, set to the beat of Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady." That video has gained an upwards of 2.7 million hits in the last week.

Barack Obama Singing Born This Way by Lady Gaga [OFFICIAL]


Uploaded by on Jan 10, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment