Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Tea Party Caucus Fracas


blog tpthx2 A Tea Party Caucus Fracas
The title almost sounds French so I must quickly apologize to any Tea Party patriots reading.  I meant no disrespect.   You guys certainly don’t surrender as easily as theydo!  A little history joke!  (Too bad most Americans only remember them helping us out during our revolution…  I think they sent crepes to Valley Forge, not sure.)
Fellow Americans! I am taking a moment out of my wretched liberal existence here in Hollywood to present a gift to the Tea Party.  Yes, indeed, I have cancelled tonight’s orgy with Alec Baldwin and Barbra Streisand.  I told John Cusack he would have to smoke his Mary Jane and eat his mushrooms alone in Joshua Tree park this weekend.  I even ended my Skype session with Rosie O’Donnell in the middle of her using foul language!
I did this, countrymen, so I could bring you a very important video.  A patriotic video that does what the media elites won’t do — Thanks the Tea Party for their patriotic work on the debt ceiling negotiations… Because someone has to!
If you are moved as I was, please pass this on to a Tea Party member you know.  Then hug them tightly (keeping your pelvic area out of the danger zone).
You can also stumble, digg, fark, tweet, facebook or boing this sucker – that helps, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment