Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Preview of Tuesday's Kabul show




Camp Phoenix from The Rachel Maddow Show on Vimeo.

Looking for the right camera view, without too much helicopter noise, for shows live from Afghanistan tomorrow and Wednesday.



Letters

Since we started blogging this trip to Afghanistan, you've been telling us why the story matters to you.
LaurenOh writes:
After losing 3 of my close friends in Afghanistan last October, and with about a dozen on the brink of deployment, this war, had been more of a distant issue was forced rather unceremoniously into my reality, and I'm grateful that you will be doing the same for your viewers, though in a much more palatable format. Thank you very much for your incredible journalism, and I hope you and your crew stay safe.
Sally Dodge writes:
Stay safe, Rachel. My son's been deployed once to Afghanistan and twice to Iraq. He says he knows what Hell must be like, especially this time of year. Thanks for going there. It means a lot to our troops when people like you show up to see the way things really are. Will be watching.
Livefrommuzbeckystan writes:
Please find some time to report on what we are achieving for our national security and the Afghanistan population. My husband will be deploying soon and I would like to tell my children, as well as myself, that what he is doing is making a difference for our country and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment