Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Gibbs defends WH terror policies

 I love the morning show with Chuck and Savannah, hard hitting questions, I believe he answered them well, I do not agree with the answers especially the ones about KSM being tried and found guilty and spending his life in prison,  That is not fair and just justice, trying to make an outcome even before the trial, just could make it difficult to fairly try him.  No matter what you think or hope for the outcome keep it to yourself.. It was a good exchange.,.
What I love is it was alright during the Bush admin. for these terrorist to be tried in federal court, but now that Obama is in the WH and using the same policies as the Bush WH the republicans do not like it  and make a b-i-g stink stank stunk about it.... Why is that?  I think we know why........



No comments:

Post a Comment