Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Brritish Couple Pleads for HELP from their Government

Exclusive video of kidnapped couple held by Somali pirates

British Couple's Plea for Help!


This is deplorable, this is a British couple taken by pirates in Somali that need some help.  I understand that no ransom will be paid. but this is not a steam ship company, not an insurance company, just an ordinary couple,what would we do if it was an American couple who were kidnapped off the high seas and held for ransom.  At least keep them together, she needs to jnow that he is alive and visa versa.  They need each other.  I wish that I could do something , the only thing I can do along with everybody else is pray and keep praying.

God our Father, all knowing and protector of the innocent. We ask that you  keep this couple safe and protected from harm.  Keep them wrapped with your love feed them with the everlasting spring of life. We know that you hear our plea and will answer it in your time, comfort the families of this British couple, give them strength in their time of need. May their captors be open to the thought of releasing them and showing good faith and be open to having productive meetings to stop this onslaught of the shipping lanes. Father, I ask this in the name of your son, Jesus, who lived and died to save us from our sins.
Amen

I know that for some who are not religious or believe in a higher power, that this probably was not correct. I am a Christian and for those who follow my blog knows this.  I do not apologize for the prayer, My blog, my priority. I want people to say what they mean but mostly mean what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment