Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Limbaugh twists Obama’s response to Haiti

I want Rush Limbaugh to shut his bigoted serpent forked tongue, I am so sick of the news stations giving him any national acceptance.  They gave him so much voice that he felt he deserved the title of GOP manager. If he had that kind of power I would leave the political landscape. He ias not worth enough to be a rug for my beloved dog. When he dies the worms, ma gets, flies will leave him alone for fear of being infected. I do not like him, I do not want to see him anymore, why do you justify him by showing what a jackass he is. STOP GIVING HIM VOICE AND A SOAP BOX TO SPREAD HIS VILE GARBAGE.

Nothing this President does is good enough for him, and I do not think that will change.  That is all I have to say on this subject!






No comments:

Post a Comment