Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Just my two cents Mr Cheney

Ex Vice President Cheney is some what a big blow hard, he seems to forget that on his watch we were attacked, he seems to conveniently forget that President Bush did not comment on the shoe bomber for 6 [count them 6] days while on vacation. but Cheney contends that Pres Obama does not think we are at war and that is not the same thing as what President Obama did by not saying anything for 72 hours. Cheney dismisses everything that Pres. Obama does, and has gone to the point of accusing him of being a traitor. I think we should look at Cheney and bush for doing things they should be held accountable for. Although I do commend Mr Bush for not putting his two cents worth in, I wish I could say the same thing about Cheney, I wish I could put a good piece of tape across his big trap door, so he will keep quiet. But then again that would be taking away his first amendment rights under the constitution. And we do not want to do that, now do we, ho ho ho ha he he he

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment