Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gay Marine Homecoming Kiss Goes Viral



Uploaded by on Feb 28, 2012
Good for them. Love is love.

It was their FIRST KISS: Gay marines in homecoming clinch fell in love online while one of them was serving in Afghanistan Sgt Brandon Morgan and Dalan Wells were reunited after six months apart

The gay marine whose homecoming kiss with his boyfriend went viral yesterday has revealed that their passionate embrace was the couple's first ever.

Sgt Brandon Morgan, of Oakdale, California, told Khon2.com how a four year friendship with Windward Oahu artist Dalan Wells turned to long-distance love while he was serving with the US Marines in Afghanistan.

He said: 'We couldn't talk, I can barely talk now, his hands went numb, my legs were shaking, our first kiss after just knowing how we felt about each other'

The iconic image of Sgt Morgan leaping into the arms of boyfriend Dalan Wells was taken by friend Dave Lewis and posted onto Facebook.

Since going live on Saturday the photo has received thousands of comments and tens of thousands of 'likes' or shares.

Morgan added: 'Most of the responses have been like oh my god I can't believe you're in love, congratulations. My mom's happy that I'm finally happy, my parents are ecstatic.'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment